- Inspects and oversees planning, design, construction and asset management of stormwater drainage/infrastructure and water quality projects in support of the town's Strategic Plan, Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System program, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit, and May River Watershed Action Plan
- Assists Watershed Division Manager in developing project objectives and obtains supporting construction documentation for projects including acquiring of easements, permits, survey information, coordinating with utility companies, preparing cost and quantity estimates, and dealing with property owners to minimize construction changes and maximize cost and scheduling efficiencies
- Establishes and maintains a high level of internal and external customer service via effective working relationships with other town personnel, county staff, state agencies, utility companies, contractors, consulting engineers and the general public
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Landscape Architect or related field
- Considerable experience of three to five or more years in storm drainage design, construction and inspection (including sediment and erosion control), infrastructure maintenance and project management
- South Carolina Professional Engineer registration or the ability to obtain registration or Engineering in Training, preferred
Pay info: Grade 15
How to apply: To apply, visit https://www.townofbluffton.sc.gov/human-resources-department/home and fill out an employment application. Send completed application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.