Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. provides its employees with opportunities for growth and advancement in an environment that inspires team spirit and lifelong learning. As an employee of Fuscoe you will enjoy the transparent management philosophy and the culture we have developed. We recognize our employees for outstanding efforts, professional, and personal achievements. Do you embody our core values of trust, respect, quality, service and innovation? If you share our values and ideals and you are motivated to make remarkable places for people to live, work and play, then look no further!
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. specializes in civil engineering, water quality management and land surveying. We strive to develop cutting edge tools and practices in order to provide excellent service to our amazing clients.
We are proud to say that Fuscoe has earned the distinction of being ranked as of one of the OC Register’s Top Workplaces in 2018.
We are currently seeking a Stormwater Specialist for our Irvine office.
- Under the direction of the Stormwater Group Manager, prepare Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP’s) including development of reports, exhibits, interaction with SMARTS and coordination with Clients. Serve as the primary SMARTS contact within the Irvine Office.
- Perform construction field inspections and QSP/QSD services to support the SWPPP requirements and coordinate field recommendations with Contractor and/or Superintendent.
- Research, interpret and understand NPDES regulations pertaining to the General Construction Permit and update staff internally and municipal city clients.
- Assist with Municipal MS4 Stormwater Compliance on behalf of local cities including commercial/industrial inspections, construction inspections, BMP inspections, data entry, meeting attendance, facility prioritizations, new development standards for water quality and data analysis to support NPDES annual reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Any combination of a bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Planning or equivalent discipline from a four-year college or university.
- One to two years of experience in stormwater or land development strongly desired.
- One year of CADD system and plotter experience and/or training preferred; proficiency with the technical applications of AutoCAD in the engineering field highly desirable.
- 401(k) with match
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Medical, dental, vision & chiropractic
- Life/AD&D coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Medical/Dependent Care FSA
- Legal Shield
- Professional Development support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation, sick and holidays
To apply, please forward your resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at: www.fuscoe.com/team/#jobs