The South Washington Watershed District seeks a full-time Watershed Restoration Specialist.
Develop, design, implement, and provide maintenance of Best Management Practice programs.
Other duties include:
- Implement habitat management and ecological restoration projects.
- Conduct targeted subwatershed analyses.
- Provide technical, design, and graphical expertise including: CAD, water quality modeling, GIS, and Adobe Suite.
- Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent in the field of Environmental Design, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Ecology, Water Resource Management, Natural Resources or related field. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of five years professional experience including Stormwater BMP design and project management.
- Experience with construction sites, development site plan reviews, SWPPP development, stormwater management, and Best Management Practices are essential.
- Knowledge of native plant identification.
The salary range for the position is $54,670.00 to $82,000.00 depending on qualifications, plus benefits.
For more information about the position and job application:https://www.swwdmn.org/swwd-job-announcment-watershed-restoration-specialist/
Interested candidates should apply and send a cover letter and resume by August 23, 2019 to:SWWDHR@woodburymn.gov