Salary Range: $75,000 to 100,000
We are seeking a qualified Water Resources Senior Professional to plan, design and coordinate projects with staff and other consultants, serve as a technical advisor on projects of particular complexity and assist the project manager, undertake some project management tasks as directed, or serve as the secondary point of contact/technical main point of contact with a client as directed. Projects may include water treatment plants, water distribution systems, booster pump stations, elevated and ground-level water storage facilities, wastewater treatment plants, collection systems, pump stations, rate studies, stormwater modeling, stormwater management, storm sewer systems, and culverts.
As a Senior Professional at Environmental Design Group you will:
- Actively engage in assigned projects by conducting research (including related governmental regulations, site data, utility research, existing amenities, and costing); analyzing gathered data; performing site reviews to identify potential opportunities and constraints; providing base maps, aerial photographs, and other exhibits; independently performing design and production tasks under the review of senior staff members; creating CADD generated and/or hand-drawn drawings to portray design plans; generating detailed construction documents from design schematics and master plans for permitting, grant approval, funding, and construction; calculating cost estimates and preparing related documentation.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the required water resources skill set of sanitary, drinking water and stormwater, and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all project activities and quantities.
- Review and check detailed drawings and layouts in support of QA/QC processes.
- Perform field reviews and activities.
- Adhere to all quality and safety protocols.
- Make recommendations and demonstrate analytical, problem-solving capabilities.
- Attend client meetings and networking events as directed by the Project Manager.
- Participate in social media and recruiting efforts.
- Develop a professional network.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineer or Similar Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 8 to 14 Years
- Certifications: Professional Engineer’s License
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.