The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work,
and Working Conditions & Hazards
of this position, click here
. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department: Dallas Water Utilities
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Four (4) years of experience performing, coordinating or managing federal, state or local regulatory compliance.
- Two (2) years of experience with supervisory/project management responsibilities. (This experience may be included in the required experience listed above.)
- High school diploma or GED plus eight (8) years of the required experience including two (2) years of the stated supervisory/project management responsibilities will meet the education and experience requirements.
- An associate's degree in any field plus six (6) years of the required experience including two (2) years of the stated supervisory/project management responsibilities will meet the education and experience requirements.
- A master's degree or higher in any field plus two (2) years of the required experience including two (2) years of the stated supervisory/project management responsibilities will meet the education and experience requirements.
LICENSE(S) and/or CERTIFICATION(S):
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY(IES):
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- MS Office or similar software skills.
- Ability to interpret/enforce government regulations.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
Dallas Water Utilities-Stormwater Operations: This position will be responsible for: overseeing all regulatory compliance for the division; planning, scheduling and coordinating job orders and work tasks across multiple trades; creating/maintaining reports to meet regulatory requirements and responding to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders. Experience with storm drainage, levee or watershed operations is a plus.