Professional position to provide project management, program administration and coordination related to compliance with the City's municipal stormwater permit and other similar regulatory compliance efforts.
The position reports to a Program Engineer.
Hiring Range: $50,525 to $63,140
Working in Largo!
Our employees enjoy:
- an HPO, collaborative and supportive environment where innovative solutions and fulfilling accomplishments are part of everyday life. Professional development is encouraged and exposure to multi-disciplined teams and a wide variety of work gives our staff the opportunity to contribute and diversify their skills
- a very generous health* and wellness benefit program that includes
- Major carriers (Florida Blue, United Healthcare and National Vision Administrators, VOYA)
- Health insurance options that offer flexibility and affordability with access to an extensive network of physicians, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Personal Insurance Credits (PIC) totaling $12,537.00 or $533.38 per pay (24 pay period) to purchase health, dental, vision and/or supplemental life insurance coverage plus personal option days
- If you already have benefits and elect to waive coverage, the City offers a generous incentive ... please inquire to learn more about it!
- Free 24/7 access to state of the art recreation facilities (plus a $400 wellness credit for fitness classes, personal fitness training, race registration fees, etc.
(*) All benefits, carriers and provisions of our programs are reviewed annually and may be updated or changed based on funding or business need
For full job description and application instructions, go to: www.largo.com/jobs
The City of Largo – Naturally A Great Place to Work!