Storm Water Coordinator
Township of Moorestown, Burlington County NJ
The Township of Moorestown, Burlington County is seeking to fill the F/T position of Storm Water Coordinator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- creating, coordinating and administering the Township’s storm water program to appropriately address local storm water management goals to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations and management plans;
- perform site inspections to determine compliance with federal, state and location regulations;
- identify and document regulatory non-compliance issues and monitor resolution; prepare and maintain technical reports, project progress reports and project review meeting reports as well as supporting documents, forms and necessary record keeping documentation;
- research and analyze changing legislation requirements to determine potential impacts on storm water and other Township programs and projects;
- Coordinate and review capital improvement projects to, among other things, address local flooding issues and ensure conformance with federal and state standards.
Successful candidate must have a minimum of two years’ experience in storm water and/or environmental compliance; a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction related fields of study preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered. A valid driver’s license is required along with Class B CDL and CSD (Certified Storm Water Coordinator) certification or the ability to obtain certification within six months of employment. Please submit resume to Maryann Knell, HR, 111 West 2nd Street, Moorestown, New Jersey 08057 or via email email@example.com.