Wage: $26.2769-$30.9139/hourly depedning on experience and qualifications
Bargaining Unit: MFPE
Work Week: Full-time, 40 hours/week. Typically M-F 8 am-5 pm with some occasional evening work required for meetings and events
The principal functions of an employee in this class is to manage and provide technical expertise for assigned projects, work areas, and infrastructure assets. Functions include establish effective relationships with contractors, business owners, government agencies, internal staff, and the public; manages the planning, design, and construction of infrastructure projects, including, but not limited to, pipe replacement, pipe rehabilitation, conveyance ditch restoration, stormwater treatment, and flood control projects; and reviews development application materials. The principal duties are performed in a mix of office and field environments.
This is a full-time opportunity with many benefits! As a City of Bozeman employee, you will be part of a team that is committed to positively affecting and serving the community. This great opportunity also provides enrollment in an established retirement system with significant employer contribution, generous vacation and sick time accruals, and excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Civil or Environmental Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or related field; and
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in civil infrastructure design, construction, or project management; or
- Any combination of education, experience, training, or special qualifications that provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
REQUIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a current Class D Montana Valid Drivers’ license or must have the ability to obtain a valid Montana Drivers’ license within 60 days of employment;
- Must have or obtain a Construction Site Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Administrator/Preparer Certification, or approved equal, within the first year of employment;
- Must have or obtain a Construction Site Stormwater Pollution Compliance Evaluation Inspector Certification, or approved equal, within the first year of employment;
- Must have or obtain an Industrial Facility Stormwater Management Certification, or approved equal, within the first year of employment; and
- Offers for employment are conditional upon satisfactory response to appropriate post conditional offer process.
Complete a City of Bozeman application online at www.bozeman.net/jobs by March 20, 2020 at 11:59 pm